Urinary Leg Bags
AMSure® Urinary Leg Bags provide discrete and comfortable drainage. The bag is available in two sizes with pre-attached leg straps, drainage port and an anti-reflux device. Push-pull and twist-turn drainage port designs available for patient dexterity.
- Soft and breathable leg straps provide patient comfort
- Anti-Reflux device helps improve patient safety by reducing urine backflow
- Leak proof seams ensure fluid containment
- Sterile Fluid Pathway, Latex Free and BPA Free
Extension Tube for Leg Bags
The 18 in. leg bag extension tubing is essential for comfort and proper placement of the leg bag. The leg bag can be positioned either on the thigh or calf. The extension tubing can be cut to the length the patient requires. It includes an adapter and protective cap.
- Kink resistant tubing safeguards against fluid buildup
- Flexible tubing permits leg bag to be positioned on the thigh or calf
- Sterile, Latex Free and BPA Free