EZE-VAC 2.0 Canisters
This new canister system is very economical and is compatible with most hardware in the market. As with many other of Amsino’s Waste Fluid Management Systems, EZE-VAC 2.0 also includes an anti-foaming emulsion that prevents froth formation and aerosolization, reducing the risk of contaminant exposure while maximizing fluid capacity.
EZE-VAC 2.0 Canisters support best practices by integrating VAC-GARD®, a non-mechanical shut-off valve that prevents back flow of aerosols and fluids into the vacuum system and includes a 0.3 micron bacterial eliminating filter effective in removing 99.9% of pseudomonas.
• Lid attaches firmly to the canister, maximizing vacuum power and reducing risk of leakage.
• Easy-to-read volume marks help with patient documentation.
• Clearly marked patient and vacuum ports on lid helps prevent misconnection.
• Canisters are nestable for compact storage.
• Multiple volume sizes to match your needs.
• Compatible with most hardware currently being used in the market; this allows for ease of conversion.
800 mL EZE-VAC 2.0 Canister
1200 mL EZE-VAC 2.0 Canister